Maintaining A Living EE Programs Inventory
In 2018, EEANM released a statewide inventory of New Mexico organizations and programs related to K-12 environmental education. With all the great programming across the state, we know our initial inventory needs to be updated, and we’re seeking additions and edits to the document. Click here to review what we have so far and learn about the vision for the Statewide Inventory.
Our vision is for this inventory to help…
- organizations identify the need for new programs based on geographical and topical gaps
- environmental educators who want to collaborate with others and avoid program overlap and duplication
- classroom teachers looking for real-world programs and experiences to enhance their lessons
- students seeking opportunities to learn independently and get involved with environmental education organizations
- families looking for interesting adventures and fulfilling experiences