EEANM proudly serves as New Mexico’s affiliate of the North America Association for Environmental Education. NAAEE provides support through grants, a national conference, and advocacy for EE. The Affiliate Network promotes collaboration for maximum effectiveness and a unified voice for environmental education across North America and beyond.
Thank you to the following partners who are committed to environmental education and support EEANM as Organizational Members:
- Bernalillo County Open Space
- City of Albuquerque Open Space Division
- Cottonwood Gulch
- Ngage New Mexico
- The Southwest Environmental Center
- STEM Education Consultants
- Valencia Soil and Water Conservation District and Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area
- Valles Caldera National Preserve
- Wild Friends Program
The following organizations are advancing environmental education in New Mexico through their strong commitment to EEANM.
- Albert I. Pierce Foundation supports professional development and environmental literacy work through grant funding. They have enabled us to expand our programs and outreach, resulting in greater opportunities for our state’s environmental educators.
- McCune Charitable Foundation is a long-time supporter of our environmental education and environmental justice programs.
- American Forest Foundation supports our Project Learning Tree program.
- NM Science Teachers’ Association and NM Council of Teachers of Mathematics are our partners for the annual teachers’ conference.
In addition, these organizations have been partners through our current and past board members:
- ABQ BioPark
- Asombro Institute for Science Education
- Bosque School
- Friends of Whitfield
- Four Corners School of Outdoor Education
- Gila Conservation Education Center
- Manzano Day School
- New Mexico State Parks
- New Mexico State University
- Taos Land Trust