In an effort to continually improve the quality of environmental education in our state, EEANM continues to co-host the monthly webinar series with NAAEE.
We are excited to host a live viewing and local discussion of the May 9 webinar releasing the new Guidelines for Excellence in Community Engagement.
There have been some great webinars recently. Here are the webinars you can watch anytime at NAAEE’s Monthly Webinar Series page:
- Why Bad Presentations Happen to Good Causes
- Decolonizing Environmental Education: Building Relationships with Indigenous Peoples
- Learning to Live with Climate Change: What Educators Need to Know
- Isn’t that Spatial? Teaching about the Environment, Examining Field Data, and Telling Your Environmental Story with Web Mapping Technology
- Part II of Building a Successful 21st Century EE Movement—Accelerating Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- EE in the Every Student Succeeds Act – New Opportunities in K-12 Education
- Messages & Master Narratives
- Building a Successful 21st Century EE Movement: Accelerating Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Cultivating Collective Impact
- Change the Story, Change the World
- Systems Thinking: A Sustainable Solution
- Trust and Public Participation
For more information on the monthly webinar series including past recorded webinars, please visit https://naaee.org/eepro/learning/monthly-webinar-series.