Be part of our active network of educators, interpreters and leaders in environmental education.
How Does EEANM Support Members?
- Regular networking, including EE Over Lunch and EE Book Club
- Updates through the EcoEd Listserv and Facebook on grants, news, activities and jobs
- Professional development workshops, including Project Learning Tree and Project WET
- Annual conference with the science and math teachers’ associations
- NEW! Environmental Education Certification Program
- Partnerships for grant projects
- Recognition of outstanding environmental educators
- Development of Environmental Literacy Plan
- Coming Soon! Online directory of members and member organizations
- Individual members get support and inspiration through professional development and networking.
- Organizational members demonstrate their leadership in the EE community. Org. members include museums, government agencies, non-profits, schools, and more. Includes one voting member and recognition as a partner.
- Preparing for a career in education, conservation, or outdoor recreation? Student members can grow their network and knowledge through EEANM.